Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm Baaack!

Hi everybody! I'm so very sorry I've been gone for so long. Such is the life of a mom! I've been working on so many things, new art, new wings, new spells and recipes.

So... I've discovered that I have many food allergies. This has brought about the need to go Gluten, Dairy, and Soy free. I don't eat meat either so...Vegan it is! I have found the most awesome Banana Bread Recipe! I just had to share it!  I will be posting quite a few things in this blog post soooo, pay close attention!

1. World's Best Banana Chocolate Chip Bread - She has some absolutely wonderful recipes!

2. I have a new Etsy Shop called Wytchwood Cottage ! Pease stop by and visit. It is a center for all things magickal. If there is anything you would like to see there, just shout it out and I will see what I can do to make it happen.

 3. My new Faery and Dragon wings are almost ready for sale, as well as my little one's Potions. They are WONDERFUL and really do work very well. He definately has a special talent! Please note the sneak peak photos of them!



Ok well that's it for now! Talk to you soon! As always Blessed be and faery twinkles!

No comments: